Holland Street Veterinary Services - For Cats
Welcome to our Cat (Feline) hub dedicated to the care and treatment of cats. Featured in this section is tips for cat owners on how to keep your cat/kitten healthy and happy.
When you bring your feline family member to Hollland Street Vet we take the time to treat them as a member of your family and a valued client.
Reading for Cat Owners
Our new Pet Blog is a great resource for information about pets. We like to add things monthly so be sure to check back for new topics and feel free to send us an email if you would like to share something with us.
- Senior Felines- Living With an Older Cat
- Adopting a Pet
- Ear Mites in Dogs and Cats
- Pet Insurance
- Urinary Problems in Cats
- Dental disease. Does your pet have stinky breath?
- Pet Safety Tips for the Holidays
- Preparing your pet for the new baby
- Euthanasia: Advice from a Bradford Veterinarian
- CPR for Your Pet
Cat Tip #1
Caring for your cat's fur
Coca and Cola are ready for the holidays. Both enjoy almost any type of hard kibble. Coca loves to play, while Cola enjoys eating and sleeping more than anything else. Both cats have very unique personalities and we treasure them.
– Regular yearly checkups along with our preventative care program will keep Coca and Cola up to date to ensure their good health.