Effective immediately only staff and pets will be allowed in our building. Urgent appointments and existing clients will be given appointment priority. Upon arrival at the clinic please call us and a staff member will meet clients at their vehicle for patient transfer and supply pick-ups. We can accommodate clients via Facebook messenger or phone call to join appointments if needed. Payment will be accepted via credit card over the phone (Visa/Mastercard).
Temporary clinic policy changes:
- Reduced business hours (Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm, Thurs 11:00am - 7:00pm)
- Staggered appointments with time to sanitize between
- Early appointments will be reserved for seniors or immuno-compromised clients
- Emergencies need to call us ahead of time to ensure we can accommodate it
- Supplies/Food orders will be delayed and we can't guarantee delivery dates
Please take advantage of the PetDesk app, email, messenger or calling to avoid visits in the clinic. We do ask for patience during this time as we have minimal staff and we are facing many challenges. Our goal is to remain open in some capacity to serve our clients and we will keep everyone updated as things develop. Remember to practice proper hand-washing etiquette, encourage social distancing and help each other out. We will get through this together!
Holland Street Vet Team